This event has already passed by. Sorry.
With Silent Auction!
Join us for an elegant five-course dinner prepared by some of Louisville’s top chefs partnered with local farmers to source the best ingredients of the harvest season.
Funds from the event will benefit the Food Literacy Project, a local non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring a new generation of people to build relationships with healthy food, farming and the land.
Thursday, September 22 at 7 pm
Tickets: $85 each
The event includes passed appetizers and a five-course dinner, with paired wines during the seated courses.
Advance tickets are required and are for sale until September 18th. To pay by cash or check, please call 502-491-0072.
To learn more about our work, please visit foodliteracyproject.org.
The dinner will feature the cuisine of:
- Chef Dean Corbett – Corbett’s Restaurant
- Chef Dallas McGarity – Theatre Square Marketplace
- Chef Mark Williams – Brown-Forman
- Chefs Michael Hargrove & Robert Granberg – American Culinary Federation, Kentucky Chapter
- Chef Dave Nelson – Intermezzo Cafe at Actors Theater
- Chefs Katie Payne & Terry Barbour – Sullivan University
- Chef Rob Lingafleter – Big Spring Country Club
- Chefs Dan Thomas & Jim Whaley – JCPS At Your Service Catering
Seasonal ingredients will be provided by Field Day Family Farm at Oxmoor, the 8-acre eastern Louisville farm that plays host to the Food Literacy Project, along with Capriole Farmstead Goat Cheese, Fiedler Family Farms, Harned Ranch Beef Co., Grateful Greens, and Foxhollow Farm.